Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Sunday + Mr.M + Sarah + "Mary's Mosaic"

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had a nice day and a good weekend. We had good singing in church, as always, but we also learned that one of our long time choir members had passed away. I'll call him Mr. M. He sang bass, and was in the choir for years before I joined. Mr. M was one of the first people I ever met at the church, when I started working for Pearl in 2010. He was a very nice man, and had also taught math for many years at Northridge Junior High just up the street. I had given him a ride home one Sunday last May after church and choir practice, and that turned out to be the last week he sang with us. A few days later he had a fall, and though he recovered from it, he was unable to come to church any more.

Mr. M was 97 at the time and 98 when he passed away. Pretty amazing.

His funeral service will be Tuesday morning and they have requested the choir to sing, so we will be there.

Later this afternoon I drove to Burbank to take my sister Sophie shopping, and that's really all the news for today.

I saw one post today, of the picture of Sarah and her boyfriend. I had thought she was with Steve the drummer, but either I've got it wrong, or......something happened. Well at any rate, it was a nice pic.

And, I am always all for love and romance.  :):)

Now, the Sarah photo posted on the main FB newsfeed, and I just happened to see it (because you "liked" it), but it did not show up in "posts You like", which is my usual method of communication, so maybe that happened yesterday, too. I saw no posts from you in "posts You like", and so I just figured you were busy and thus, having nothing to report, did not write a blog last night. But if you did post something and I missed it, then it also must not have shown up in the "posts You like" feature. FB can drive you crazy sometimes, as we all know, and I wish there was a better method of communication, but anyhow......

This book I am now reading, "Mary's Mosaic", about the murder of JFK's girlfriend in 1964, is an absolute page turner. It shows how these CIA demons....um, I mean people.....work, and in the long run we see that the government of the USA has been headed up by criminals for over 60 years now, and that the criminal element comes out of the East Coast Ivy League elite, and that they are absolutely ruthless. Princeton, Yale, Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy.....that's where they recruit from, for CIA, FBI, NSA and other Justice Department jobs. They are evil beyond measure, and I should know, but one day the truth will be told and they will all go down the tubes. I have faith, and I count on it.  :)

I hope all projects are coming along well. FB and it's algorithms are a pain, but keep posting and I will see it.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment