Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Happy Monday

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

As always, I hope you had a nice day. I only saw the one post from James, about the coffee, so I guess you are either very busy of late, or else FB isn't working properly, which would not be surprising.

Anyhow, I'm just checking in to Say Hey. Tomorrow morning is the funeral service mentioned in last night's blog. It will begin at 10:30 and should be over by noon. There is a luncheon afterward, though I don't know if we will stay for that as it is hard for Pearl to get through hours-long events these days.

The Kobester went to the groomer today, and looks super cute, with a short haircut on his head and face, so he is no longer The Lion King anymore. Now, he's got a Little Round Head with a Pointy Nose that was installed at The Naugahyde Shop, all covered in short white fur.

Did you know that all dog noses are made of Naugahyde? It's true.

That's all I know for tonight.

See you tomorrow, after the service. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment