Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy Spring + America Needs To Tell The Truth About LBJ

Hey there, SB,

Happy Spring, and Happy Late Night. I hope all has been going well the past few days. You don't seem to be on FB much, though I did see a post today, via one of the models you have worked with, but anyhow I just wanted to check in and say hi. I really don't have much to report, but I've only written once since last Wednesday and I don't want the whole thing to fall apart. I know you have a ton of stuff you are working on, but anyhow.....

Good singing in church yesterday as always. I am liking that I can get my voice to "do what I want it to do" more and more each week. I am really enjoying the new KXM album "Scatterbrain", as noted on FB. I bought it mainly because of Doug Pinnick, and because the guys at the King's X board were raving about it, but now I have become a George Lynch fan too. He has been around forever, with Dokken in the 80s, but back then I thought he was kind of a stylistic player, a Michael Schenker clone. But on this new album he just pulls off one great solo after another, and is a Riff Monster on every song. I don't listen to much hard rock anymore (maybe because they don't make much anymore), and "hard rock" should be differentiated from Metal (which they DO make a lot of, but which I don't listen to very much either), but this album is a welcome exception.

I finished the LBJ book by Phillip F. Nelson, "From Mastermind To Colossus". It is probably the most important historical book of our time, as Americans, and if I had the power I would make it required curriculum in every high school and University in the country, as well as publicizing it and talking about it on television until it was the #1 topic of discussion in the country.

When I was a kid, John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and it tore the country apart. Then the 1960s happened, with the Vietnam War, and - in the political realm - the other assassinations of Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King. All of those murders were attributed to "lone nuts" and then covered up. The psychic and cultural damage has been enormous, but the political damage has been disastrous. No one trusts the government anymore. Now we have Trump.

Almost every other powerful country in history has had a tyrant in power at one time or another, and eventually all of those countries have had to acknowledge what happened. Germany had Hitler, Russia had Stalin, China had Mao, and there have been many others, too numerous to name.

But we have had a tyrant, too. Not just a "bad" President, or a right wing jerk, but a full-on, psychopathic Tyrant, and his name was Lyndon Johnson. He became President by a Coup D' Etat, because he masterminded the murder of President Kennedy when he himself was Kennedy's Vice President. Then he escalated the Vietnam War, which resulted in the deaths of over 50,000 American soldiers and over three million Vietnamese and other southeast Asians. Then he also was behind the assassinations of Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King, with the help of another American arch-criminal, J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI.

So, we have had our tyrants too. Mass murdering leaders, just like Germany and Russia and China. The evidence against LBJ is overwhelming, and yet the news media won't talk about it. We want to continue to deny our history. And then we wonder why our political situation continues to deteriorate.

Well anyhow, end of tirade. It's just that, all through my teen years and up until now, the biggest unanswered question in America has always been, "Who Killed JFK"?

But now we know - without any shadow of a doubt - the answer to that question. And so we should deal with it, now, in order to take the power away from those who continue to keep secrets and continue to make behind-the-scenes power plays, like Trump and the people who back him.

If I had the power, I would also give author Phillip Nelson the Presidential Medal Of Freedom, because to me he is an American Hero of the highest order.

Well, that's all I know for tonight.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment