Thursday, May 18, 2017

Just Saying Hi (and trying again now)

Hi Elizabeth,

I am writing this in the afternoon, just to see how you are feeling. If you want, you can let me know. I am always checking FB, hoping to see a post from you.  :)

If I said anything that was hurtful to you, I am sorry. I sure didn't mean to.

I am thinking about you, and I will be around most of the afternoon and evening, as always.

I will write more tonight too, at the usual time, but I hope to hear from you too, if you want to.  :)

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)


12:56am : I am back. I was hoping to hear from you. Won't you please post something, just so I know what's going on? It's been a rough day, there's just always so much bad stuff going on, and Chris Cornell's death has hit everybody pretty hard. Please, Elizabeth, I don't know what I said that could have caused such a severe reaction for you, and as I said this afternoon, I am sorry if I said anything hurtful. I honestly did not mean to be.

We all need something good to happen. There is enough bad stuff, and tragic stuff.

Just by communicating, in any small way, we are doing something positive, something good.

I hope you are still with me, but I am worried because this has been going on for several days now.

All I am trying to do is understand the situation. Won't you please help me to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment