Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Yet Another Great Photo + The Old West + Gotta Draw

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Another fantastic picture this afternoon! It took me a few seconds to catch what I was looking at, it almost looked like a camera negative, but then I saw the arm and his hair and I knew it was a concert shot. Man, that is some pic, SB. It looks surreal. You are on a roll these days and I'll bet your bands are very happy with what you have been doing. I'm glad you've been going to lots of shows!

And don't forget the aforementioned and hoped-for Ton Of Shows, as per the description provided yesterday.  :)

A Golden Agers Tuesday for me, so just yer basic workday. My job takes a lot of focus and patience these days, much more than in the past, so I am grateful just for my downtime when I can read and relax. Hikes aren't as easy to come by, but I will try for sure to do one tomorrow.

No movie tonight, but I did watch an episode of "Rawhide" in which the cattle drivers come upon a group of young women whose wagon has broken down in the middle of nowhere. They are Western entertainers ala Annie Oakley, so they can shoot, which comes in handy when a grizzled, belligerent rancher shows up with his gunslingers to try and block the cattle crew from crossing a river toward their destination. A showdown ensues, as does romance.

Man, I love Westerns, SB! Everything takes place outside, on the trail or in the middle of nowhere. And everything is boiled down. There are only a few issues for people in Westerns : getting where they are going, avoiding Comanches, dealing with Gunslingers, crossing rivers, and eating Western "grub". And encountering suspicious townspeople occasionally, and meeting women......who are usually trapped by a grizzled rancher who runs the town.

So......if you knew all of this when you lived in the Old West, it would be pretty easy to navigate your way around.  :)  And in the Old West it pays to be a Straight Arrow like Eric Fleming, because the Good Guys Always Win.

I also started a new drawing. All pencil this year, inspired by Fursy, who I wish I had one millionth per cent of his talent, but onward I draw anyway! I just draw Weird Stuff, stuff that only makes sense to me.

I am glad you have so many things happening! Hopefully some picture taking for me in the near future.  :)

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment