Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Your Dream + "Outer Limits"

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

What an incredible shot this morning! It looks like a painting. You did a great job of sectioning the hills, lake and clouds. The muted colors give it a pastel look........and then there is You.

It looks like you are in a dream. 

It's the red ball gown that gives it that effect - quite striking, I must say - and it makes the photo look like a dream you are having. :)

I can see what you mean about people leaving you alone, lol. Anybody looking on would wonder, "hmmm......woman in red ball gown.....I could've sworn I was in Porcupine State Park on a camping trip, but maybe I'm dreaming..........no, wait: she's real". :)

I have gotta hand it to you, SB; you always Go For It in the name of art, and in doing so this time you just got a major league shot, and a self portrait that you will one day look back on and say to yourself, "Wow.......that's me".

Today being Tuesday, there was no hike, nor did I get my camera into the shop yet for cleaning (hopefully tomorrow or Thursday), but I did give The Kobester a bath this afternoon and this evening I watched a really weird "Outer Limits" episode called "Wolf-359", in which a scientist has created a miniature version of a planet from the star system of the title, which apparently is real. There really is a Wolf 359 star. Anyhow, a ghostly creature (that mysteriously looks like a pair of hands covered in a gauzy sheet) evolves in the ecosystem the experiment has generated, and this ghost ultimately escapes it's laboratory environment to torment the scientist and his partner with feelings of doom. It's a very heavy, psychological episode, just like all the other episodes of "Outer Limits"!

Which is one reason I love the show so much. The other reason is because it's weird. And in B&W.

How can you lose?  :)

I hope you are having a blast at the park, and I'll bet you are really connecting with the vibes there.

It shows in your photo!

That's all for tonight, SB. I Love You and will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment