Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Doing Stuff Is More Fun When You Have Someone To Do Stuff With

Happy Late Night, SB,

Not much  to report yet again, but I hope you had a good day. I only saw one post today, but it was the one about James trying out a new style by recording a rap song, so I think you are trying to get me with that one, lol. :) It's one of those things that's funny just because it's James who's doing it, so he is in on the joke too.

I was happy this morning because Sparks announced three shows at the El Rey Theater in Hollywood in October. I don't usually go to multiple shows by a band any more, most often just a single show of the bunch, but this time I might do two, or even all three, just because Sparks are one of my very, very favorites, and live they are second to none, and because the Brothers Mael are now 69 (Russ) and 72 (Ron), you never know how many more tours they have in them. With the Maels, I wouldn't be surprised if they played till they are 80, or even more. But you still never know, so perhaps two shows are in order at the El Rey, or maybe all three nights. The only thing that will hold me back is the Doing Everything By Myself Factor. That particular factor is not my favorite.

Wanna go with me?  :):)

Well, I am so tired I am having trouble keeping my eyes open. As always, I just looking for stuff to talk about and stuff to do.

And someone to do stuff with.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment