Monday, July 31, 2017

Tired

Just a few days ago it looked like Elizabeth was back, but now she seems to be gone again. Sigh...

Well, my girl, if you are out there, I hope things are going well. Maybe you are working on new music. I know you have your trip coming up, too, and it's probably a bit nerve wracking to be making your first move in a few months, away from home.

Well anyhow, I support you in everything you do, just so you know.  :)

It's Sunday night, so I am tired (of course), and I also went out to take my sister Sophie shopping directly after choir practice, so it was a non-stop day. No movie tonight, but I did watch an especially good "Rawhide" episode, and those are all like mini-movies in their attention to detail.

Right now I am listening to the full set of Nocturnes written by Frances Poulenc, played by Alexandre Tharaud. He is one from the newer generation of pianists I think is very good, though he sometimes rushes things a bit. But I was remembering when I used to listen to (and post) a lot of Nocturnes, and the ones by Poulenc came to mind as they are very beautiful.

One day I hope to have someone to share things with, but it's hard to fathom communication and bonding in the Internet Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment