Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Debate + Slow Day + Absolute Favorite :):)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Nothing major to report, but just checking in since I didn't write yesterday. I hope all projects are coming along well and that others are in the works. I always love to see what's coming up next, and I am especially looking forward to your personal film, the one with Tina that you are doing the music for.

We watched the debate tonight at Pearl's. It was about as exciting as watching paint dry, but that's all you can expect from a vice presidential debate. Pence seems reasonable when you watch him - his presentation is far better than Trump's - but his record shows that he is just about the Rightest-Wing Man In America, so no thanks!

Are you enjoying October? I will assume the answer is a definite Yes. We are finally getting some cooler weather that "almost" warrants a sweatshirt at night, or at least a long sleeved shirt. I say "almost" because I am still wearing short sleeves and I will hold out to the last minute, haha. And, help is on the way because our weather forecast calls for 97 degrees this weekend, yippee.  :)

I haven't done a hike so far this week : yesterday I was a little tired from lack of sleep and today was Golden Agers. I also gotta take some new pictures, and I want to get out to Corriganville soon to see my favorite tree - the Halloween Tree I photograph every year (you know which one I mean). Every time I go there I check to make sure it's still standing, cause it's hollowed out and has limbs broken off from fires or lightning.

It sure has personality, though.  :)

I only saw one post today, but I loved it : the one with the young lady and the kitty that said "my absolute favorite".

That was perfect and beautiful, Elizabeth.

You are my Absolute Favorite, and I love you.....

See you in the morn. Post if you can.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment