Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sonic Boom (have a blast) + Cobweb Decor + I Love Those Macaws

Happy Late Saturday Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had an awesome time at Sonic Boom today! Or possibly you are just going tomorrow? I know that is the day I Prevail is playing. Well, if you went today too, I'll bet you had a blast. :) I am looking forward to seeing pix as soon as you can post them.

Speaking of pictures, how'd ya like the way I changed my FB to All Spider Web decor? I did that for Halloween month of course, and in all black & white, too. I figured it was an appropriate look for the season, haha.

I still didn't get my Alcest cd in the mail, so I listened to the Opeth again. There is a lot going on in that record, and it all builds toward the end, with the mega-metal track "Era", which just explodes out of the speakers (or headphones in my case.....I wish it exploded out of speakers, lol). I cheated and looked at setlists from the current tour.......and they are not playing that song. Why, I do not know, because it's one of the best they've ever recorded.

I had a nice hike at Aliso this afternoon. We are enjoying Indian Summer here. It's still in the upper 80s to low 90s and very dry, desert like. This weather pattern usually continues until almost Halloween and sometimes beyond. Anyway, time to set up the plastic spiders and ghosts and orange lights and other decorations here at Pearl's. I'll look for new stuff also, at the 99 Cent Store. They have a lot of really cool Halloween items, like severed hands and tombstones and things like that.  :)

I saw your post about the Snuggling Macaws, and you know I loved that...  :):)

I love that they are monogamous, and that they stay together for 50 years.....

And that they are snuggling.

How beautiful is all of that, SB?

I think it's what life is all about......and since you posted it, it's something to keep in mind, right?

:):) = what life is all about.

We will not be singing an anthem in church tomorrow because a dance troupe from Nicaragua is gonna perform instead, so I get to sleep in for an extra half hour or so. You will probably be either at the show when I get back from church, or on your way there, so have fun! I will be back from choir practice at the usual 1pm.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment