Saturday, October 1, 2016

Have A Blast At Sonic Boom + Starbucks Jerk Tirade + New Opeth Is Killer

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope your weekend is off to a good start. I saw a post with a photo of a giant outdoor concert stage that said "JJO" and "Sonic Boom" on the sides, and after Googling I see that the Sonic Boom show is this weekend (starting tomorrow), so no doubt you will be there! Have an absolute blast....   :)

I saw a bunch of posts today. One from earlier this morning, via Dreamhouse, showed a hand writing on a pad of paper. It said "planning for the future" in the text, so I figured it meant you are currently writing (music, perhaps), or planning for the future yourself. I am always looking forward to see what's coming up next!  :)

One post made me mad; not at you but at the jerk at Starbucks who pushed the young lady out of line. I won't go on a tirade, but that guy definitely needs to get his butt kicked and sooner or later he will. That, or he will get arrested. I won't go on a tirade about this, either, but I was just saying to my sister that the biggest prejudice in this country is not about skin color or religious belief, but gender. That's why Hillary Clinton is the most hated Presidential candidate in history, simply because she's a woman, and there are millions of Troglodytic, cretinous males in this country who believe a woman ought to just "stay in her place", i.e. at home, or even more than that, to simply not challenge what these males believe to be the proper hierarchical structure. This is not to say that women who wish to stay at home and raise children are somehow subservient to men - not hardly. My own Mom, and many if not most women of that era were "housewives", which was neither a derogatory term nor a life choice to be looked down upon. It was also, and still is, one of the most time consuming and difficult jobs in the world - keeping a home and raising children. And decent men saw it that way and respected their wives from that era as equals (or at least treated them that way on the surface).

But in this day and age, when women have long since entered the workforce, and now we have one who is going to become President, the boorishness and downright assaultive behavior of men who resent women is coming to the forefront because they just can't stand it. And as I told my sister, it's extreme.

For men like this, it's even worse than a black guy becoming President, because......well, at least he was a man. But a woman?!

Bring on the expletives.

And all the false cries of "she's a liar" or the ridiculous proclamations that she is deathly ill (seemingly with every disease known to man)....

Hillary is about to break the Gender Barrier, which is another order of magnitude even to what Jackie Robinson did when he broke the color barrier in baseball.

Women have always been the biggest minority (or have been treated that way because they aren't actually a minority), but it's all about to change.

And it's fitting that Hillary is about to defeat a buffoon who is the epitome of the Boorish Loudmouth American Male.

Well, I see I went on a tirade anyway, but that Starbucks guy really made me mad. He will get what's coming to him, however.

In other news, did you get your copy of "Kodama" in the mail? I did not. Sometimes you get it on the release date if you preorder, but mine didn't come today. I did, however, pick up a copy of the new Opeth, "Sorceress", at Best Buy, and it sounds fantastic. It's really spooky sounding all the way through, like Halloween music, haha. I've only heard it once, but I think it's my favorite of the three they've made since they changed their style and went progressive. I can't wait to hear the Alcest as well. Hopefully I will get my copy tomorrow.  :)

That's all I know for tonight. I didn't go on a hike today because of shopping, but maybe tomorrow.

Have a great time at Sonic Boom and post some pix when you can!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment