Saturday, October 22, 2016

Friday Night Love From Home + Movies About Brains Rule

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I am writing from home; I'm off until Sunday morning. I hope your day was good and that you are heading into an enjoyable weekend. Today was mostly running errands for me, but one errand was to take The Kobester to his new groomer. We feel it is safe to have him get groomed again. If you remember, we stopped in February because he had a seizure right after being groomed, but he is better now. Anyway, this groomer was discovered by Pearl's daughter who found her online, and I may have already mentioned this but : what a coincidence (or not).

This new groomer works right out of her house, which just happens to be located right next door to 9032. I don't mean the former Rappaport house but next door on the south side.

How weird is that? Pearl's daughter did not know the significance of the location when she chose the groomer. She chose her for her good reviews. Anyway - 9032 strikes again! (what a great house it was). I told the young lady that I'd lived there for 25 years..........

Kobedoggie looks very handsome now, but you can also see how chublike he has gotten, from pounding dogfood nonstop day and night. Man, does he ever love dogfood.  :)

I got home at 4pm this aft, and I've mostly just been hanging out although I did walk down to Northridge Libe to pick up some dvds I ordered : "Under The Dome" (season three), "Walking Dead" (season six), and "Tales From The Crypt". Tonight after my walk I watched "The Man Who Changed His Mind" with Boris Karloff. I don't usually like to watch movies on computer or Youtube, but I made an exception because I don't own this one and can't find it in the library system. And it's a shortie, only 62 minutes long.

But it's a classic, and..........it's all about Brains! 

Yes, Brains, SB!......(you know I love movies about Brains).........

So that was my night. I am still recovering from last night's Opeth show and running on little sleep, which I will try to catch up on during the night.

I see several band posts for you, for Atilla and Stitched Up Heart. Both are on tour, so I trust you will be joining them at as many shows as possible. Time to finish out the year in high gear!

(hey, that sounds reminiscent of when I used to be a Drill Sergeant. Do you remember that? Waaay back in 2012. I was only a Drill Sergeant for a brief period, but I just reminded myself of it, lol).

That's all I know for tonight. See you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment