Thursday, October 20, 2016

Happy Wednesday Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope your music and film are coming along well. I don't have a lot to report, except that I did go out to Corriganville this afternoon to visit The Scary Old Hollow Tree, one of my favorite trees to photograph. You probably know which one it is. I was a little concerned when I got there because we've had a lot of wind the last couple days, and many branches of trees (and a couple trees themselves) were blown down in the park, but Old Scary was still standing and intact. I took a few pics, but they weren't too different from my past pics of the tree, so I held off on posting one for now.

Watched the debate tonight of course. It goes without saying that Trump Is Toast. He's been toast ever since they nominated him, but he just reinforced it tonight with another obnoxious performance that only reiterated what a Complete Jerk he is. America needs to be rid of having this person in their collective consciousness night after night, so c'mon Election Day........get here already!  :)

Tomorrow night is Opeth, which is gonna be awesome because it is one of only four special shows on this tour where they are gonna do two sets : one regular and one specifically for the "Deliverance & Damnation" albums, which were just remixed & reissued. Mikael is a touring machine; I will have now seen Opeth at least once in every year since 2011, this will be my 7th show for them. I am listening to "Sorceress" and "Kodama" and the beautiful new acoustic album from Eric Johnson, called "EJ". What a great year for music it has been.

I should be back tomorrow night not too much later than usual, and will write as soon as I get here.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment