Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Sunday Night

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I am back at Pearl's. Everything is good, KUSC on the radio, The Crew are all asleep. I am tired myself, having been up late last night at home and then waking early for church, singing an hour at rehearsal and then driving out to Burbank to take Sophie shopping directly afterwards. And wouldn't you know it.....today was fairly hot! I don't mean hot by my standards, but it was low 80s today, straight after a full week of rain, then wind, and sub-zero temperatures. So we went from freezing to Summer in the space of 24 hours. It's cool out tonight, and still windy, and I think it's gonna go back down to the 60s tomorrow, but we finally had one of those Summery January Days I was talking about, and it came right out of the blue.

I saw a few posts today. Some to do with your video for Sarah and HeadRush, and others to do with bands, one playing on a Cruise Ship. That would be incredible if you get to go on that! I hope you had a good day and a good weekend, as always.

The country seems to be going crazy, although I must admit I didn't expect this level of uprising against Trump. Perhaps I underestimated the animosity toward him, which I share, although I explicitly do not want to take part in any of the back-and-forth hate filled vitriol that is permeating cyberspace at the moment. That is not where it's at for me. I dislike Trump as much as any thinking person or concerned  and it onlyAmerican, but I believe he will do himself in as far as his so-called presidency goes. I just wasn't expecting it to collapse this fast! But as I have said many times before, I detest the crude and vicious low-level name calling of the Left. I know people in their 50s who are using language of 8th graders to describe Trump. Pure emotion, pure hate, and it only adds to the Overall Poisoning Of America.

Don't get me wrong; I can't stand the guy. He is crazy and as close to a Nazi or a dictator as this country has ever had. But I would tell people "don't play his game". The protests are the way to go. Masses of people, showing up to silently denounce and reject him. But not the crudity and pure hatred as seen on social media.

Anyhow, my motto remains the same : "Trump Is Toast". He will hoist himself by his own petard, as they say.

That's all I know for tonight. See you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment