Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I'm A Winter Wimp, Bring On The Heat Already :)

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you and the band had a great show tonight! I see you have two more dates in Florida this weekend before moving to Atlanta on Sunday. Are you still gonna be with 'em then? Well anyway, I hope you are enjoying Miami.  :)

I got a big kick out of your post, via Steve, about the weather report for California. I don't know what region that forecast came from, but it very well could have come from the L.A. area, because we are due for yet another rainstorm lasting several days and predicted to start on Thursday. Oh joy! So that was a riot that he said "get ready for the California Sun" cause there ain't gonna be none, lol. There hasn't been much Sun since early December, and I for one am ready to move to Florida, or any place else where I am not getting constantly rained on and freezing to death.

We aren't supposed to have Winters here! What happened? I am gonna throw a tantrum now, cause I'm a Winter Wimp, and more specifically a Weather Wimp. :) 
I liked our drought, as evidenced by my many photos in recent years of golden colored straw grass on trails and hillsides of various parks where I hike......

Well anyway, sorry about the No Sun to Steve & Sarah. Tell them to come back in July or August and I guarantee they won't be disappointed. As for me, all I wanna do is roast. Bring on the 113 degrees already....  :)

Or at least 75? Right now I'll settle for it.

This morning it wasn't too bad outside, actually, about 65 degrees and clear, not a cloud in the sky, so I took Pearl and The Koberman Pinscher to Lake Balboa. It was jam packed because of the holiday, but that is nice because of all the activity everywhere, which is good stimulus for Pearl. Kobi can't walk as far as he used to, so I carry him a lot when we are walking around the lake, but he had a blast too. He pounded a bowl of Dog Food tonight (gotta capitalise Dog Food), and he thinks it's the greatest stuff ever invented. He thinks all food should be Dog Food - even for Humans - and that it should be eaten as fast as possible.

The rest of the day was The Usual Of Late. My album of the day was "Opera Sauvage", again by Vangelis. It was created as a soundtrack to a French nature documentary in 1979. I haven't seen the movie, but the album is good, if not in the same league as "El Greco".

That's all for tonight. I will see you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment