Sunday, December 11, 2016

Happy Saturday

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope your day was good, both today and yesterday. Not much to report from my end, except that I took Pearl and The 'Ster to see some Christmas Lights this evening. The are some streets up in the well-to-do section of Granada Hills that really "do up" the lights at every house, and on these particular streets they feature a lot of white lights, with just a few colors mixed in, so it creates a Winterlike effect. It's very beautiful and the streets look like a postcard. Next week we will go south to Woodland Hills to see the lights at the locally famous Candy Cane Lane, which is actually a whole neighborhood of (once again) fairly wealthy people who have the dough to really put on a major league light show. Last year, we waited until Christmas Night to go, and we got caught in a Humongous Traffic Jam of Trillions Of People In Cars Waiting To See The Lights. I am not kidding about the trillions; there were actually an exponential number of people greater than the population of Earth, all waiting to see the lights. The line of cars wrapped several times around The Globe..............So you can imagine it was a mistake to go on Christmas Night.

Which is why we are gonna go earlier this year.  :)

I didn't see any posts today by you, but yesterday I did see a few, about your bands and your friend's film screening. As always, I hope everything is going well.

Tomorrow morning is church, and we are finally gonna sign the "Christmas Lullaby" by John Rutter, which for some reason has been the hardest thing for me to sing in my two years in the choir. But I've been practicing it a lot, and I hope I will do a good job at the very least.

Back from church at around 1pm.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment