Monday, December 12, 2016

Happy Sunday

Happy Late Sunday Night, Sweet Baby,

Once again I am just basically checking in to say hello, due to the "no news to report" factor, and also I don't see you on FB much anymore. It might just be FB itself, as I've noted before, but whatever it is, I haven't seen too many posts by you to respond to. You know me, I'm big on communication......if you want to. And if not, I understand. All is good. It just comes down to whether I should keep writing this blog on a nightly basis, just cause it's hard for me to think up things to say. Well, you know what I mean and again, I know you have a lot of things going on, and for all I know the FB algorithm is cutting out your posts.

But anyhow......

The singing went well in church this morn. All that practicing in the car paid off, and I am gonna keep doing it, lol, because my voice felt more supple than before (cause I practised so hard for the Rutter), and as a result it was easy to hit high notes and move up and down in my range, even in a legato piece.

So that was cool. I love singing, as mentioned many times.

That's all I know for tonight.

See you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment