Thursday, December 8, 2016

Happy Wednesday Love + Lens Flares

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

That was another great photo this morning, of Betty from Fall II Rise. Portraiture is one of your many talents, and from your comments about Betty, she sounds pretty talented too. And I agree about lens flares :  they are indeed Life. :) For me, that extends to all lighting artifacts. My best one is still the pic I got at The Meadows in 1995, of a tree with the Sun behind it. I was deliberately trying for artifacts in that one, and I think I actually got a refraction from my eye, through the viewfinder, which should be possible with an SLR.

With a little experimentation, you never know what will show up. At The Meadows, I was always trying to photograph Spirits, and I got a few of those, too. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. But in any case, a lot of different things can show up in lighting artifacts, because light is more than just illumination. :)

Today I took Pearl to the clinic for a bone density exam, a once-a-year thing for patients with osteoporosis. I am of the opinion that people of Pearl's age should just be allowed to live their lives and not be hassled with doctor visits unless they are sick, but it's not my call. Anyway, it's all done. The only other thing to report today is that I finished "The Orchard" by Charles L. Grant, and it was so good that I ordered another one by him from the Libe.

I saw your post, via Sarah, seeking a warehouse for a video shoot (and yes, I did note the "heated" qualification. I remember you talking about almost freezing on one of your shoots.) So anyhow, I am guessing that you are gonna be the one shooting the vid for Sarah's band. If so, that is awesome. :)

That's all I know for today. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. :)

See you in the morn. I Love You. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment