Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Happy Tuesday

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

Just checking in to say hi once again, as I have nothing much to report. I am kind of half-watching "Tokyo Story" on TCM as I write, the classic film directed by Ozu and starring the great Setsuko Hara. I've seen it several times and own the dvd, so "half-watching" is okay in this case. I'm also researching purchase options for Carolina Reaper peppers. I've been hearing about them off-and-on for about a year now, and I've gotta try one. They are supposedly the Hottest Pepper In The World, surpassing the Ghost Pepper......

I guess you can't buy any of these specialty peppers in the market because only a few guys grow 'em, and they have patents on them, control all the distribution, etc. So it's not like with Jalapenos or even Habaneros, which are grown everywhere. Only one guy grows the Carolina Reaper, so the only way to buy them is mail order from him. And, they are super expensive, like 15 bucks for one ounce (which is what?......two or three peppers?). But you can also buy the powder, and also Reaper Hot Sauce, which may be the best option at $7.95 for a small bottle. But I've gotta try it, even if I regret doing so. :)

I saw one post, of the video by the director you like. He has a striking style, dark and fantastical with a lot of effects. I will leave the music in that particular vid for others to review, but that's neither here nor there. With a big enough budget, you could make such a video yourself, but using your own style. In that particular vid, he didn't focus much on the band, which is your specialty. :)

Hope your day was good.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment