Monday, December 5, 2016

Happy Sunday + Christmas Parade

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you've had a nice weekend. I haven't seen you on FB, so you are probably working on one thing or another. I did see one post earlier this evening, via Steve, about weather, "this weekend vs. last weekend", and I've also seen the temps up in your area, so I am guessing you now have snow on the ground. It's cold, but it'll make for a White Christmas, which has gotta be nice.  :)

I went to the annual Christmas Parade in Granada Hills this afternoon, as I do every year. You may have seen my photo on FB of the guy riding the John Deere tractor. That's my little "inside joke", haha - it's not The Parade without the green tractors, which are there every year, and are meant to celebrate our rural heritage, when the Valley was one big farmland. The parade started at 1:30 and had the usual multitude of high school marching bands and Girl Scout troops and Mexican Rancheros on horseback. I stayed until the Labrador Guide Dogs went past. I always make sure I see them, then I can call it an official parade.

We had good singing in church, and a good rehearsal too. All of my singing in the car is paying off, it is getting easier for me to transition to the higher register, and so I am looking forward to singing the John Rutter piece next week.

I watched tonight's lengthy episode of "The Walking Dead" a little while ago, but I am getting tired of it. I wish they'd finish this Negan character off already.

I saw another post of yours yesterday, a picture of a street at night and a reference to "Stars Hollow". I didn't know what that was so I Googled it. It is from "Gilmore Girls". That was my Mom's favorite show in the early 2000s. She never missed an episode, and she loved the fast repartee between the two.

I see the show is having a revival. Mom would be happy. :)

That's all for tonight, SB. I will see you in the morn. Post if you can.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment