Friday, December 23, 2016

Yolanda Lights + I Love The 'Ster

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I take it your computer is possibly on the blink or having problems (re: the Joel Wanasek post yesterday), so I don't know if you'll be able to see this blog, or see it tonight at least, but anyhow I hope you had a good day. Out here, the wind and rain stopped, so I was able to get a lot of errands run as well as take Pearl to her hair appointment. This evening we went to see a local Christmas light show called The Yolanda Lights, which are on the street of the same name. The Yolanda Lights are close by, here in Reseda about a mile or so away from Pearl's. They are archways of white light, running all the way down both sides of the street for a whole block. I've been going to see them for about four or five years now, but tonight was the first time I took a pic, which I posted on FB.

We have had a lot of fun going to see the Christmas lights over the past week; in Granada Hills, then last night at Candy Cane Lane in Woodland Hills, and then Yolanda Lights tonight.

Dr. von Kobenstein is feeling quite a bit better today, so he did not end up going to the vet. His nose was cold and wet, always a good sign, and for the first time in three days he pounded his dog food as fast as he could (a return to form). His foot seems better too. He is a very old guy though, and he can't really see too well, so he needs a bit of assistance nowdays. It is good to place him in front of his food bowl, and things like that. Sigh......he's such a good guy. I am grateful for all the time I get with him, and he has re-signed for 2017, in case you didn't know, so I am gonna help him to honor his contract.  :)

Tomorrow night I will be writing from home. Hope you are able to get your computer working, if it isn't.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment