Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Chicago

Happy Late Night, SB,

Congratulations on your upcoming move to Chicago. That will be an exciting time for you, being on your own, but at least you will not be too far from your family and friends if you want to visit back home. I imagine you will have some good professional prospects there, and it's interesting (and kinda neat, in a "prediction" kind of way) because I remember mentioning, way back when you got out of Art School and were gonna turn pro, that you could "conquer the scene in Madison" first and then move outward. It was kind of an obvious prediction, I realise, haha, but I did make it!  :)

And now you are doing it.

Well......I guess I have to ask the next question. Don't get mad; I'm just askin'. 

Does moving to Chicago have anything to do with Johan (John)? I'm just wondering, because I know you and he are close friends, and have worked together, and he has visited you many times in Wisconsin.

If the answer is "Yes", please let me know and I will understand. I just need to know if I am toast or not, and also because it would not be right for me to write to you if Johan is your boyfriend.

I know he will probably be around a lot once you move there in any event. On his Facebook, the only posts or photos I can see all have to do with you, so maybe the writing is on the wall, I dunno. To be honest, it does seem that way.

But I won't know unless you tell me, so I hope you will. I know I'm just a guy on FB, but I have been writing to you all this time - most days for five years - and it has meant a lot to me (to again state, or understate, the obvious), and I hope you have gotten something out of it too.

If I have in any way contributed something positive and worthwhile to your life, then I am happy.

Still, please let me know, because this time it seems for real.

No matter what happens, I think you are awesome, and I have had a blast watching you develop your artistry and your many talents.

Post if you can, just to let me know. Thanks, Elizabeth.

I Love You in any case, either way.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment