Sunday, June 11, 2017

Happy Saturday + Thoughts About....Well, You Know.

Happy Late Saturday Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a good day. I was busy shopping for my week off, cleaning here at Pearl's, all the stuff I usually do just before I finish a work cycle. My Dad trained me as a little kid to always leave a place looking "military style", and it got ingrained in me I suppose. Although the Tiny Apartment definitely does not look Military Style at the moment, haha. Stuff is stacked and strewn about. Drawings and books, mostly. It's not a pack rat situation or a case of me being a slob, but rather that the Apartment Is So Tiny that I don't have anywhere left to put stuff. I'm a good Organiser Of Space, however, and during my week off I will somehow square everything away.

I still managed to squeeze in a nice Aliso walk, and then went back to Pearl's and took The Crew straight to Lake Balboa, stopping at In-N-Out on the way, at the suggestion of The Pinscher. He offered to pay, and I was not about to turn down a free double cheeseburger.

This evening I watched yet another episode of "The Loner", featuring the superior writing of Uncle Rod. I am trying to jam-pack a whole bunch of shows into my off-hours, including "Rawhide", "The Prisoner", "Outer Limits", "One Step Beyond" and "The Loner", and I am also trying to watch Monster Movies in between, and also read several books. I have to Ingest Entertainment And Information, SB! I am compelled to do so......  :)

I also worked on one of my goofy drawings while listening to Mike Oldfield's "Return To Ommadawn", an absolute masterpiece.

Now, SB........I saw a post.......about a young lady who is getting married. There was a photo, with a decoration that said "Bride To Be".

That is an incredibly beautiful sentiment, and I don't know if I should be so presumptuous to think it refers in any way to me. We've had this discussion before - sort of - but if I should be so presumptuous, then it is a heart-melting message indeed.

But I could only turn the question around, if it was meant that way, and ask, "did you mean me"?

Would you want to get married, one day? 

I'm just askin'. I would want to know what you want.

And of course we would have to actually begin talking to one another in real life.

But I don't mean to put you on the spot in any way. I am just responding to your post, on the chance that you meant it for me.

I have always tried, and will always try, to be a gentleman in writing to you, because of our age difference and because you deserve it, and because that's my nature anyway. That's why I don't force any issues (except for encouraging good communication), and so........as far as marriage goes.....

Let's see what happens. There is plenty of time.

But we would have to start talking at some point....  :):)

Tomorrow is an easy song in church, then back to Pearl's after choir practice until 4pm, then I will be off until June 18th.

See you in the morning!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment