Sunday, June 4, 2017

Happy Saturday + Santa Su

Happy Saturday Late Night, SB,

I hope you had a nice day. I was sure glad to get out to Santa Susana this afternoon. I had the whole place to myself, and it really helped me to de-stress. My job is not easy these days and the hikes have been hard to come by (as reported a million times, I realise), but today I made it all the way to the top of The Slide, and I even took a few pics in the process. I am getting better at hiding The Smudge, lol, and I only barely notice it in all the pics I took........but I am still gonna get a new cam before the end of the month. Maybe the upcoming Lumix model ZS70, or maybe one of the mid-priced G-series mirrorless cams. I am reading about those and they sound pretty good for my purposes.  :)

After I left Santa Su I went right back to Pearl's and took The Crew to Lake Balboa, so it was an active day. This evening I chilled out with a new book : "Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances" by Michael Salla. I have already read much about a secret space program, hidden behind the public face of NASA, and I believe it to be true, based on a lot of evidence. This new book has a lot of interesting things going for it, including a lot of information about San Diego Naval Air Station, which Dad took me to several times as a kid, and which I have always been fascinated by. There is definitely "something up" with that place, just as there is with Edwards and China Lake. But anyhow (I know all this qualifies as "weird stuff" and possibly as "boring stuff" too, haha), I am enjoying the book.

I also watched an episode of "Rawhide", which definitely does not qualify as Weird or Boring Stuff!

Everybody loves"Rawhide"!  (right?)

Well, everybody loves Clint Eastwood at least, and Eric Fleming too, if they know who he was.

That's all I know for tonight, SB. I saw one post, a pic of Lee from Versus Me.  :)

Church in the morning; a very easy song.

Hope all is well.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment