Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Late Night + It's Hard To Keep This Blog Going

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had a nice day. I saw your post earlier today, via Jenni from Ultrea, about taking a road trip to see the Fireflies, so maybe you were (or are) out doing something like that. Man, I would love to see Fireflies, but we don't have any out here. My Dad used to say that, as a kid in Northern Indiana, he and his friends would catch 'em in jars. They called 'em Lightning Bugs. Dad said they were everywhere.

No hike for me today, but I did join Pearl at the hair salon and got my hair cut. I'm keeping it a little shorter these days, just because it gets too wavy and curly and crazy if it gets too long, and also because it gets too frizzy. Easier just to keep it at short-but-not-super-short length.

Well anyhow, that's really all I have to report. I'm not sure how much you are able to/ want to communicate with me any more. I'm still here, it's just that I rarely see you on FB. If you have reached a point where you feel you do not want to communicate with me anymore, or don't have time to, you can say so. It's just hard for me to sustain this blog, is all.

Anyhow, I will see you tomorrow.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment