Sunday, November 27, 2016

Happy Birthday! + Fashion Photo (keep shooting 'em) + High C + Rainy Powwow

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

And also Happy Birthday! Wow.........24 already. I have known you since you were 19. It's all pretty amazing, Elizabeth, and I'll bet you are loving your 20s. If I remember correctly, haha (cause it's a while back), there is kind of a special feeling for each year of your 20s, as you grow more and more into The Real You. I mean, you're You even when you're a teenager and even as a child, but as you go through each year of your 20s, your You-ness emerges more and more, and strengthens.

Or something like that. Just remember that I'm a little nutty and then it'll make perfect sense!

I hope you have a great day tomorrow, in whatever way you celebrate your birthday. I am betting you will have a blast.  :)

Your fashion photo this morning was outstanding in every respect, right down to all the folds and shadowing that are created on your model's dress as she holds it up. You have great skin tones as usual, and the black of her top stands out against the backdrop and also contrasts more gently against her hair. You are always great with your color and tone schemes. I don't know where you got the backdrop but it looks great. Perhaps it's a wedding photography backdrop.......

Keep doing your fashion photography as much as you can, in addition to everything else.

You can call me Captain Obvious on that one, but seriously......keep it up.

Tomorrow morning we have a high-pitched, but fairly easy song to sing : "Gift Of Love". The real test will come during rehearsal, when I see if all my singing in the car is paying off. I think it is. I have a good voice, and it's fairly strong in the mid-tenor range. And I can hit high C and all that. But I have had to work to strengthen that "transition muscle" or whatever it is that transfers your voice from chest to head so that you can hit high notes - not isolated during practice - but as an actual part of a written melody in any given song.

I never sang a lot before I joined the choir, even though I always knew I could sing. And I've never had problems with any of the songs we've done for two years now, until the John Rutter. But tomorrow in rehearsal, I will nail it.

That's all I know for tonight, Sweet Baby! I went to the CSUN Powwow this afternoon, and got to see a couple tribal dances, but then it began to rain pretty hard. I hung out as long as I could but finally had to leave as I was getting soaked. Didn't bring an umbrella.....

And tonight the dreaded L.A. Cold is finally setting in. Keep me in your prayers, SB......   :)

And have an awesome Birthday!

I Love You and will see you in the morn, and then again after church at about 1pm.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment