Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Once Again + Regular Sunday News + Doggie Alarm Clock

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

And Happy Birthday once again. I hope you had a great day and a lot of fun, maybe with friends, family or both. It was a good day for me, too, with good singing in church and at choir practice. One of these days I will get another hike in. I haven't even been up to Aliso Canyon in.....what?.......maybe three weeks? Probably since the election. That really threw me off balance, and then I had all those concerts and then the Thanksgiving holiday. But I will get back out there, and take some pictures too. It has been pretty chilly the last two days with the sudden arrival of the L.A. Cold (oh man it's awful!), and the wind is blowing......

But once it dies down, and the temp goes up a degree or two, I'll take a hike, lol.

No movie tonight, though I did just finish watching the latest episode of "The Walking Dead" here at Pearl's. This season hasn't been as good as past seasons, thus far anyway. I think they have been branching out too much with their storylines, and perhaps have too many cast members to cover. It's hard to keep up with them all.

That's all the news for today, although The Kobedog should wander out here any minute, expecting his Late Night Chips. Sigh.......I shouldn't have started that tradition. I didn't realize his dedication to chips, and beyond that, I had no idea that he has a precise clock in his dogbody, and that he can be sound asleep - even at One In The Morning - but if that Chip Alarm is tripped, he will come out to the kitchen, where I write, and believe me, SB - he will have his chips. That's even become a kind of slogan for me, because I know he will come out at a certain time, no matter what, even if he is sound asleep : "Sigh......'He will have his chips' ".

And he will!  :)

That's all for tonight, except for one more Happy Birthday wish, and lots of love!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

See you in the morning, Sweet Baby. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment