Sunday, June 23, 2013

Awesome Full Moon Tonight (more added)

Hi, my Angel. I hope you are enjoying your afternoon. I have been doing the usual Sunday thing, taking Pearl back & forth to church and choir practice, and taking Kobi up to CSUN for a dogwalk. Also some shopping, since I didn't do that yesterday. So, I wanted to check in before I went to Pearl's for my evening shift. There is supposed to be an awesome full moon tonight, so I hope you have nice clear skies to see it. It's actually a little overcast here at the moment, but maybe it will open up for the Moon later on. I will be back later, of course, but for now I just wanted to see how you are doing, and say I Love You. :):)

9:30pm : The moon wasn't up yet when I went on my walk a little while ago, but now I can see it out my window. It is very beautiful and makes me think of another full moon from a year ago when we both posted about it at almost the exact same time. I remember feeling so happy, because of the coincidence, that I went out and took some pictures of that moon with my camera which I had just bought. It began a wonderful summer.

I am really sorry about the other day, Elizabeth. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I am not perfect (hardly), and I make mistakes like anybody else. I tried to explain why I wrote what I did, and why I was feeling the way I felt, but maybe I did a lousy job of explaining it, I don't know. Anyway, I will be up for a while and I sure would love to hear from you. I'll check back in before I go to bed, too, to say goodnight. You are everything to me. :):)

11:25pm : It's almost time for me to turn in, so I will say goodnight. I Love You, Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment