Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Good Morning (did you find me?) (more added)

Good Morning, my Darling :

I am waking up still in shock about the Myspace thing. Trying to decipher the page view stats here at Blogger is very confusing, especially for a non-computer tech guy like me. The page views seem to be the same as last night, "4", "2" and "2" for each of the three blogs. I still don't know if you have found me here, but I will keep trying to alert you throughout the day. Last night, I wrote "about" at FB in the hope that you would connect it to the About link in my FB profile, because I have listed this Blogger link there.

Sigh........once I get my bearings I will try to see if I can fix this page up a little, add some color, etc. I am hoping that maybe some day, some way, I will be able to find those Myspace blogs in a web archive somewhere. I would give anything to have them back. For now, I hope your day is off to a good start. I will keep trying on and off, until I have to go back to Pearl's at 4:30. And I will try this eve, too. Please don't get mad at me if I end up resorting to a personal message at FB. I will only send one as a last resort, but I have to get you here, and if you did not see my Myspace notes at the usual link of myspace.com/lornest, then you too must be wondering what is going on. You must have been surprised when you went to the blog last night, and if you didn't see to scroll sideways, you wouldn't have seen my notes. So, Job #1 today is to get you here. I Love You! :) :)     (back throughout the day......)

9:30am : Okay, my Supremely Gorgeous Woman - I was able to put the Blogger link at myspace.com/lornest, right there on the front of that page, so it can be seen without scrolling. Surely you will see it now, so when you do, just post something at FB to let me know you have found me. Any usual type of post will do; two smiley faces cheek-to-cheek, or anything I will recognize. Thanks! (back soon, they need emoticons here!)

11:10am : I think I am making a little headway here. I added some background color. Man, there is so much data here at Blogger, such a mega-dashboard, and it's extremely confusing to go from the Blogger home, to your dashboard control panel, to your blog, and back again. They have waaaaaay to much data, too many confusing links. My goodness. My brain doesn't work that way, lol. I mean, it can work that way (and see, I just accessed the italics and underline like at Myspace! ;) ), but I am an artistic brain type. Dunno if that's left brain or right brain, but I don't wanna mess with a lot of data; I just wanna write! Still, I can always figure stuff out, given the time. It's just that I don't have patience for tech stuff. Myspace was super easy, and once it was all the rage, like FB became. Sigh yet again.......I am gonna go down memory lane and remember as much as I can. Those blogs to you were the greatest things I ever wrote. You were the inspiration for all those words, all that feeling. But now you will inspire more! :) I am hoping you have found me by now, and I think maybe you have because one of the page views went up to "3". Oh boy!
(back in a little while.....I Love You, Elizabeth!)

Noon : Wow! I just went over to Myspace, and I found a comments section under the "help" link. People are really pissed! Many are complaining about lost blogs, photos, messages, etc. I wrote my own complaint, tried to be polite but also to plead with them to give us our blogs back. So maybe there is hope. In the past, when they have made changes, they have worked with users, so maybe this time, too. I will pray. Those blogs were important, the story of You and Me. :) :)
(back again before Pearl's)

Still Noon : I am back right away because I see Eric Whitacre. I don't know if that means you found me, but I Love You So Much!! I thank God for you, Elizabeth, you are my Angel.

3:40pm : Okay, my Baby, I am getting ready to head back to Pearl's after four days rest. People are posting like crazy over at Myspace, they are very upset, so maybe something good will happen. Sometimes another site will take over the retrieval process, from what I am reading. Oh man, I am gonna pray for that to happen and really focus on it. That is our story, after all. I am going to assume you have found this blog by now, especially after your Eric Whitacre post. The page views are still really confusing, but I suppose I will figure it out. Fingers crossed for Myspace retrieval! I will be back here this eve with a new post, and then I will continue just as I did at Myspace. I hope your day has been good. I Love You, Elizabeth!




No comments:

Post a Comment