Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Evening Hello (a little more added) (more added again)

Hi my Angel,

I just got home from Pearl's, so I am just checking in to see how you are doing. I hope you had a nice day. My sister did not come over like she usually does on Saturdays, so I stayed home to do some cleaning and laundry (oh boy!). I guess I will go for my walk a bit later as it's still pretty warm out right now. So, for now I just wanted to say Hi, and I will write more later this evening. I Love You! :):)

9:45pm : I'm back from my walk, there was a beautiful moon out, almost full. I want to say again that I didn't mean any harm on Thursday, and I hope I was able to explain things yesterday. It was just me with my dumb old heart on my sleeve again. Anyway, I will be up for a while, until Midnight my time as usual, and I will check in before I go to sleep to say goodnight. :):)

11:15pm : I saw your post earlier of your film picture from that incredible place in the woods that you visited earlier this month, and it just made me think that, when we are together, we will visit such places, and we will have the greatest built-in rapport that two people could have, because of the bond we have already created. Think about it - even apart, we have established such an understanding about life. Any communication problems we have had - just a few, out of the multitude of blogs, FB posts, etc - have been due to the limitations of Internet communication. And Elizabeth, even within those limitations, look at what we have built. It is extraordinary when you think of it, and when we go back to the roots of it, last summer and Fall when we were briefly separated, we know it is due to our soul connection. And part of that is a psychic bond that is extraordinary. So when I look at your picture from the woods with the sideways trees, I know that we could walk there together, and even if we didn't say a word, we would have such understanding.

We would walk together and understand, because of what we have already absorbed together.

That is what I am thinking about right now. Just three days ago, we both felt immense joy over thoughts of marriage, and those feelings were very powerful. That's our bond, it's important to remember how extraordinary it is, in the way it was created and the way it became so powerful. A lot of words have been involved, but also a lot of psychic communication and a constant connection. That's the presence we both can feel, each other's presence, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for over fourteen months now.

There's a reason we have this bond, and it's Love, but when you consider how extraordinary it is, it's pretty amazing. I have never heard of two people who have communicated in the way we do, who have fallen in love to an infinite, spiritual level, who have shared the thoughts we've shared (both written and spiritually communicated). It's easy to become accustomed to it, because we've become adept at it, but tonight I hope we can step back just for a moment and look at how truly astounding it has been. The measure of that is the sheer joy we shared on Wednesday, the knowledge , shared through FB posts, that we will be married. This is the love we have created, by extraordinary means of communication. That's why I am always talking about how special it is.

Though it is not possible to be perfect in any type of communication, even direct one-to-one, we come pretty close. Even at FB, with our special method of talking to each other, it's (excuse my language) freakin' amazing the love we have created. It has been monumental , and I know you have felt it just the same way I have, because we have shared the feeling, too.

So, when we do visit special places, like your spot in the woods, or any other place, think of what we will feel together. We will have a wonderful understanding of life, whether spoken or silent.

We even get most everything right on the Interent, even though we are not always using words to articulate. Sometimes, there is a mistake, or misinterpretation, and again, I hope I was able to explain. But if you are still awake, I ask you to just take a moment and think about everything we have gotten right, and the amazing love we have created.

When we are together, and we sit back and think about how we met and built such a love, and such a silently acknowledged understanding of that love, and of life, it will be quite a moment. "We did it"!

I Love You, Elizabeth, and I will forever try to improve my communication skills. I hope they are already pretty good, but I will never stop trying to make them better and better. 

I will talk to you in the morning, and I send you all my love, all night. :):)   

No comments:

Post a Comment