Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Love You, Elizabeth!

The title of this blog tells you everything, my girl. I can hardly believe it what Myspace did, as I said, but there is no way they are gonna stop us. The main thing I am trying to acheive tonight is to alert you to this site. I can still make short posts at Myspace, and I know you don't want me to message you, so I will try and avoid that for the moment, but if I see that  you haven't found my Myspace message about this new blog, I suppose I will have to message you. Please bear with me. My God, all those words....  :(
Maybe there will be some way to recover them all. At any rate, job #1 right now is to alert you to this site. I will be back again asap. All those words are not lost, my dear Elizabeth, because you got to read them. They are in your heart and soul now, living words of love from me to you, the True Love Of My Life.

I will be back as soon as I can get you over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment