Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Special (more added)

What a Special Day........

When I got to Pearl's, I saw that picture. Such a beautiful - absolutely beautiful - representation of love and caring. My heart melted, Elizabeth. That picture really represents us, and that is what I want to do always - love you and care for you and take care of you, understand you, listen to you, laugh with you.....

My Goodness, what a fantastic way to start the day! I have to tell you I wish you were in my arms at this very moment. But I know you will be before too long. And we have so much joy to come. So, my Beautiful Girl, I wanted to say Good Morning, and to wish you a great day, and to say thanks.......

What a beautiful, beautiful picture to post, Elizabeth. My Beloved Angel. :):)

(back in a little while.......)

3:30pm : News flash! You may have already seen it, but Alcest is coming your way on September 21, in Chicago. They will also be playing Minneapolis, so whichever is closer, or both. They are touring with Anathema. They will be in L.A. two weeks later, on October 3rd at the El Rey, which is a bit bigger venue than The Troubadour club, where I saw them in October 2011. So, great news Bay-Bee! I am gonna head to Pearl's in just a few, but I'll be back this eve as always. I Love, Love, Love You!! :):)

9:50pm : Well, my Darling, it was a great day, beginning with that wonderful picture and including the news of the Alcest tour. Next tour after this one, we will see them together. It was really hot today, so in between Pearl shifts I stayed in and watched a movie, "Ivan's Childhood" by Andrei Tarkovsky. It was his first film and I had never seen it before, but it was tremendous. It's easily his most acessable film, the pacing is more standard, there is more of a conventional story, but still - it's Tarkovsky, so it is Poetic Cinema. This film is about a little Russian boy whose parents have been killed in WW2, so, with nowhere else to go, he becomes a spy for the Russian army. Unlike most WW2 epics, though, this is a small film that focuses on just a few characters, and shows the war from a child's viewpoint. The cinematography is off the charts, in black and white. Tarkovsky was always known for incredible camerawork, but this is possibly his best.

So that was really all for today. I am looking forward to three days off beginning Saturday, and then enjoying Fourth of July next week, another holiday I can't wait to spend with you.

To be with you is my greatest expectation, I have not stopped thinking of you since we met. This morning's picture says it all.

My Love, My Elizabeth.......My Darling.

Sweet Dreams.
 I Will Always Love You.........
Forever. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment