Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hot Stuff! (a little more added)

Hey my Sweet Baby! Sorry for not checking in earler. I'm writing a bit later tonight because this afternoon began the first of three days off for me, and - despite the heat - I did a lot of shopping with my sister, then spent the early eve playing my guitar. Boy, this is one of those Valley days where you feel like you're in a furnace. 105 degrees. June is really early for that kind of heat, but then you never know what you are gonna get these days, I suppose. Good news about the Myspace blogs, or at least "fingers crossed". People have been complaining non-stop since they changed the format without warning, and many have even said things like they lost one-of-a-kind family photos, the only copies of which were stored at Myspace. Hundreds and hundreds of complaints, and even a couple web articles about it. Well, after almost three weeks, the administrators over there finally answered everyone. They sent a message out that nothing has been permanently deleted, and that they are discussing ways to give everyone access to their old blogs, photos, etc., so users can download their stuff and store it elsewhere. I was able to save about 25 blogs through Google cache, but now - if Myspace keeps their word - I will eventually be able to get them all back. They are very important to me, as they document our love.

I am just getting back from my walk, so I am gonna eat something real quick, and then I will be back in a while. I can stay up a little later tonight, because I am off tomorrow. Three sleep-ins coming my way, hooray!!

(I am thinking of something right now, can you guess what it is?..............

If you guessed "I Love You", then you have just read my mind! :):)

(back in a bit) 

11:30pm : Not much more to report for this evening. I just watched an episode of Boris Karloff's "Thriller" that was gruesome even by my standards, and I love horror. That means it was really good! I won't try to describe it, but it was called "The Incredible Doktor Markesan". That series was particularly effective in it's gothic art direction and ultra-grim story lines. I don't know what happened to me....when I was a kid, I always had a night light in my bedroom. I even remember asking my Mom & Dad to leave my door open at night. I believed in The Boogeyman. When I was about six, my Dad took me to the Hollywood Wax Museum, and when we got to Dracula, I started crying and ran for the exit...........but then something happened, and I became, over the years, a huge fan of all things horror. Must have been all those late night monster movies on TV!

That's all I know for tonight. I hope you are having a good weekend!

I Love You. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment