Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bluebirds :):) (Movies & Love)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I am just getting home from Pearl's. Back on the job after my short break. It is a beautiful day, not as hot as it was, so I am gonna go for my walk early. My friend Dave is gonna meet me at CSUN, with his daughter ala the last couple weekends. We will walk down to the duck pond as usual.

I have to say that I loved the Bluebird of Happiness this morning. What a nice message and picture to awaken to! I wish you Blessings Of Happiness, too - now and every day. :) And, I would love to see a real Bluebird. We have Blue Jays, and they are pretty too, but I have yet to see a Bluebird.

I hope you had a great day. I had my second sleep-in, so I am feeling good. I will go meet those guys now and then be back later at the usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm: Just browsing movies on Amazon. I came across one I saw way back in 1977 called "The Shout", a really weird, mesmerising film about a mentally ill man who uses mind control, learned from Aborigines, on a couple he moves in with. There was a period in the mid-70s when there were some really interesting films coming out of England and Australia, like "The Last Wave" and "The Wicker Man", which you've probably heard of and maybe even have seen. Now, I don't mean the remake with Nicholas Cage. That was really bad. I mean the original from 1973, and the Wicker Man of the title is where they got the idea for The Burning Man of the rock festival of the same name. All three of the films I mentioned are what I would call "quietly mysterious", and yet all are very scary! Not in a horror film way, however.

I hope you had a great day. You must have graduated by now, but maybe your commencement is still coming up. It'll be a great week, in any event. Sweet Dreams!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment