Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Just To Say Hi

Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry I am posting so late. It was just a typical day, with nothing to report except for my trip up to Placerita, which I put on FB. But I did wanna check in to say hi and see how you are doing. I know you are probably busy with projects and fun stuff as Summer begins. I just haven't been writing on as regular of a schedule because you haven't been on FB as much, or posting as much. So, it's the usual case of me not having anything to respond to and not wanting to be boring with the same old details.

Anyhow, it was a good day, with a nice walk in the canyon. I hope your day was good, too. With my job being seven days, I'm just kind of on automatic pilot as far as a schedule is concerned. Everything else I just intuit or observe. I am like you in that way, very much is cerebral, just processing thoughts and information, and reacting to the energy that is generated. When you are very cerebral, you can almost communicate in your head, lol, because you are so connected to all the input of thoughts and the connection with the other person, in this case me and you.  :):)

But it's all good, and I know you are just starting to enjoy your Summer and have a lot going on, what with just finishing school and all. For now, I will follow your lead.

Sweet Dreams. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment