Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Friday

Good Evening, my Darling,

Happy Friday evening, and TGIF. It's TGIF for me, too, because I have a day and a half off as of now, which means the all-important Two Sleep-Ins! Oh boy! I know I keep saying this, but you have gotta be all done with finals by now, right? So maybe you are attending a commencement ceremony, or you will be soon. I hope you are enjoying your Friday night and celebrating all your hard work and accomplishments of your academic career. I know it's not quite done yet, and you still have Italy to look forward to, but you certainly have a lot to be proud of. :)

I'm gonna do the usual and stay home until later. It was another very hot day. I'm sure glad I don't live in San Diego, where all the fires are. That looks positively hellish. The temperature is supposed to cool down in a couple days, but for tonight I will do all my mileage after 8:30 or so. Gonna hang around and browse Amazon and Criterion Collection, see what I can find. I had to order my Agalloch CD direct from Profound Lore, as Amazon did not have it in stock. I thought it would cost an arm and a leg (17.50 or 20 bucks) because when you order from an indie lable, they usually charge more for the product and especially shipping than a major outlet like Amazon. But, it was rock-bottom cheap: only $11.99 total, including shipping! So it's on it's way and I can't wait to hear it. This time, on this tour, you get to see them and I don't. They aren't playing here in L.A. But, I did get to see them last.......when was it........September? I think so. And I am glad you get to see them this time around. :)

So that's all I know for the moment. I'll be here for the time being, then walk, then back. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment