Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scorchin' (sweet dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Does your post (Kyle Cushman) mean that you are all done, too? If so, huge congratulations! Even if not, it can only be another day or two. So congrats are in order either way! Now, will you be attending a graduation ceremony? I ask because you still have Italy coming up. Well, I am sure I'll get it all figured out one way or another. :) Pretty awesome, eh?

Another super-hot one here today. Blast furnace hot and dry. I did drive out to Corriganville anyway, while Pearl was at her Women's Club meeting, just because I missed the place and I wanted to see if I could find a good picture opportunity or two. I had the whole place almost to myself, but I stayed in the shady areas near the trees. I would've gotten baked on the trails. But it was great to be back there, my first visit since last November. I love looking for patterns of light and shade. The place has such a feel.

Usual schedule for tonight, and so I'll be here till 8:30, then back at the usual time. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)  and again, congratulations on all your hard work. :)

11:35pm: Just to wish you sweet dreams.........hope you had a nice evening.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment