Thursday, May 15, 2014

Staying Inside (xoxoxoxoxoxo)

Good Afternoon, Sweet Baby,

I am home after picking Pearl up from the hair salon. Still cookin' outside, so I'm just gonna stay in here with the air conditioner on. I liked the picture this morning and I agree with the photographer - it looks like a landscape from the South, perhaps the swamps of Louisiana. I love forest scenes, overgrowth, nature when it is untouched and even crumbling! I like the way the air can feel in different spots when you are out in a forest or park. That's how it is at Corriganville, different feels from one spot to the next, each spot is it's own little organism.

I hope you are having a great day. I'll be around for most of the rest of the day, here or at Pearl's. Not gonna go anywhere until this evening's walk.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :))

(back in a bit)

11:50pm : It's late, but I wanted to say goodnight and wish you sweet dreams, and best wishes on any remaining finals. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment