Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Italy! :):) (Excellent Photos)

Good Evening, my Darling,

So when are you going to Italy? I ask because I saw your post. I thought it was for Fall semester, but now you are done with school, or at least UW, so maybe it's a seperate school altogether. I'm confused, lol. :)

But, whenever you do go, I wanna come over and sing Italian love songs with you!

I hope you had a good day. Probably a lot of studying if you still have Finals to turn in.

Well, I will be back later, after my walk. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : I see you added some photos to your Flickr page. You chose four excellent shots to emphasize a style. Take a couple minutes and go back and look at those photos, just glancing back and forth between them, and you will see what I mean. You have developed an imprint; your own style.

So go back and look at them, but don't overanalyse. Just absorb. And in that way, you will continue to bring out your imprint - your inner vision. Remember, the camera is just the tool. The photograph is You.

You are an Artist, I had that right from the beginning. :)

I Love You and wish you Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment