Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day! (A Nice Lunch) (You Are All Done!)

Good Morning, my Baby,

Happy Mother's Day to your Mom. I hope you guys have a nice day, you and your family. My sister Vickie and her husband Nick are gonna come over at 1pm, and we will take Pearl out for lunch, after church. Did you have a good screening last night?

Well, I just wanted to say hi and wish you a great day with your Mom. I will be on a normal Sunday schedule, more or less. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:55pm : I'm just getting home. Pearl and I had a very nice day with Vickie and Nick. We went to The Great Wall for lunch, ate tons of food, drank a couple Tsing Tao beers (except for Pearl), had green tea too. Just an incredible amount of food. We were there for two hours. Then we came back and everybody was beached, so we had to give Kobedoggie a rain check on his trip to the park, which he can cash in tomorrow.

I hope you guys had a nice day too. I will relax a while, then walk off some of the day's calories!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back later)

11:20pm : Tired, and still full, lol. I usually eat fairly light, and kind of on a regimen (i.e. the legendary No Fun Diet), so I'm not used to such a major-league feast, but it was fun, and a nice get-together for Pearl, which is the important thing.

As for you........you are all done with classes! That must feel a bit strange, or at least it will start to sink in that way. But, it'll be a good kind of strange. And so Summer is officially here for you, maybe after a few finals.

I don't know what you've got planned next, but make sure you take some You Time, just to relax and take stock of things. I hope you get to take another family vacation to one of your Special Places, too, like you have done the last couple years, to the lake and the place with the sideways trees.

I am at the end of a work cycle, so at the end of the week I will have a couple days off. And on Wednesday, while Pearl is at her Reseda Women's Club meeting, I may try to drive out to Newhall to visit the Gene Vincent gravesite, which I've been meaning to do for a while now. I've gotta do some road trips and get that camera warmed up......

Well, that's all for now. It was a nice Mother's Day, and I guess it was for you, too.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment