Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Evening Love (xoxoxoxo) (Flawless)

Good Evening, my Baby,

You are probably still working on finals. I am just getting home, nothing major to report. Another hot day, so I will do my entire walk a little later, just like last night. They say it's gonna be hot all week, so maybe Summer is here for us. Last year we had a mild Summer, between 80 and 85 most days. But this is shaping up to be a hot one.

I just wanted to check in and say hi, see how you are doing. I'm thinkin' aboutcha.  :)

Gotta stop by the store on my walk, get some lettuce and a few veggies. I'll be back at the usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:35pm : Just to check in and say goodnight. I hope finals are going well. I will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : Ahh, I see you are still awake. And, you are always flawless. When you awake, all during the day, and when you are sleeping. :)

I Love You, Elizabeth. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment