Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Saturday Evening! (xoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home from Pearl's and just wanted to say hi. Nothing major today, my sister did not come over so I postponed my shopping until tomorrow, stayed home and watched a great movie from Criterion called "Leon Morin, Priest". It's a French film made in 1960 by a director named Jean Pierre Melville, who directed a lot of excellent films, mostly crime stories, so this one was a departure for him. It's set in a small village during WW2, and concerns a young priest who develops a friendship with an atheistic woman, who then falls in love with him. The story is bigger than that, but it's really an outstanding movie with great performances by Jean-Paul Belmondo and Emmanuel Riva.

No walking this afternoon, too hot, and so I will go for part of it now. I am gonna meet my friend Dave and his daughter (the ones who came with me to the Chatsworth Nature Preserve last month), and we are gonna do a half-CSUN walk. Then I will do the rest later, by myself.

I hope you had a great day, and I will be back later at the usual time. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : I hope all is well, and I'm right here if you need me. I will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment