Monday, May 5, 2014

Cue Pomp & Circumstance! (xoxoxo)

Hey Awesome College Graduate Lady,

Congratulations! I did not know you were a senior. How weird, indeed! I thought when I met you, when you were still in the dorm at UW, that you were a freshman then. Let's see......you had just turned 19 in November 2011 (I met you in April 2012), which means you would have been still 18 when the Fall 2011 semester began in August or September. Which means also that you would have been about 18 1/2 when the Spring semester let out in May or June of 2011. Were you finishing high school at that time? I know you did some college prep.

Now I'm all confused, lol.  :)

I thought you were Class Of 2015, and that Italy was part of your final year.

Well, huge congratulations in any case! And regarding your comment that it feels weird, yep, it's amazing the way the passage of time works. I always liken it to slow in the day-by-day sense, but fast in the big picture.

It's amazing in any event. Now your Summer will be even more awesome than I originally thought!

I am gonna unwind for a few and then go for my walk about 8:30 or so.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:25pm : I am listening to Scriabin. Tried all day to get a Paul McCartney ticket, but the cheap ones were all gone and the expensive ones were really expensive. Still, there is always the last resort of going down there the night of the show......

Well, this is Day One of a good week. Things are going forward.

I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment