Monday, October 5, 2015

Just Little Ol' Me :) (sweet dreams)

Hi Elizabeth,

I am just getting home from Pearl's. I'm happy to see that you have so many projects going. That's fantastic! Sorry I didn't respond earlier, it's just that it always takes me a little while to adjust to the whole Johan situation. It's nothing to do with the musical project of course, cause I always think it's great whenever you have the opportunity to make music. :)

It's just............oh heck, I dunno. I mean, I have said this a bunch of times, and I know I'm repeating myself and I also know it's probably extremely tedious to hear again and again, but I just feel like Johan seems to be the guy who takes precedence, while I am just a guy on Facebook. Now, I know that that's somewhat of an oversimplification of the situation, but on the other hand there is some truth to it. And yet, it is also perfectly understandable :

Johan lives near you. Johan is a musician. You guys have the same taste in music. Johan is close to your age. I would guess he's around 25? Okay, at any rate......

The thing is, it's all okay. Really and truly. Johan seems like a good guy and all. It's just that, two weeks in a row - or rather two weekends in a row - you were gone all weekend and didn't post. The first time was in Chicago for the Alcest concert, and I saw the picture of all you guys, you and Johan and the band, and I'm glad you had a blast. But then came the next weekend (yesterday and Saturday) and you didn't post again all weekend, and then this morning you posted that you were working on Johan's new album. So I guess that means you were back in Chicago again.

Elizabeth, the truth is that I'm not upset about it. I have no right to be, because I am way over here in Los Angeles, and I have never even spoken to you, much less met you.

Johan knows you personally and you guys seem to be close. How close, I don't know, and it's none of my business anyway. So I'm not upset, but I am kind of resigned to it. I am resigned to the fact that Johan is gonna take precedence in your life. He's The Man, as they say, or he sure seems to be, and there is no doubt he likes you a lot.

Anyway, it's all good. I saw your other post, the Emily Tebbits one, and I guess that was meant for me, and I am glad and I know that comes straight from your heart. I still feel the same way, so don't worry. I'm just resigned to the Johan situation, and it just feels like he's the guy, y'know? I mean, two weekends in a row, you go to Chicago, you don't post all weekend, and you're with Johan.......

At any rate, as I said earlier, it's all good. I am glad you have so many things happening. How in the world did you land a beer commercial? That sounds big time, or somewhat, at least. So things are still on a roll, and the opportunities are gonna keep coming in!  :)

That makes me happy.  :)

I'll keep in mind your Emily Tebbits post, and I know you mean it, but just please understand that it is not easy for me to adjust to what seems like - to me, anyway - the inevitability of the Johan situation.

No worries for now, though. Things sound good, and I am happy. :)

I Love You and I'll write more later back at Pearl's.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12;20am : Happy Late Night. I hope you were able to find the right actors for your beer commercial tomorrow. Best of luck on the shoot, too. And, I also hope you get to go to the Russian Circles concert on Wednesday night. I saw that you entered a contest for tickets. :)

Nothing much else to report for today. I am having fun thinking of really oddball horror movies to post. Reading "Dark Mission" and "Ultimate Encounter", a book about the Travis Walton experience......

See you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment