Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday Evening Love (xoxo)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home, just relaxing and having a cup of tea. Gonna go on my walk in a little while. I was happy to see your post this morning about your upcoming film, and of course I look forward to seeing it. That is a beautiful setting you have your model in, with the trees and Autumn leaves in the diffuse light. It's nice that you had a little time to work on a personal project, and also great that you are getting so many clients for your professional work!  :)

I see a couple posts about merch, too, for Versus Me, so maybe you are involved in that as well?

I will either watch a show now, and then go for my walk, or do it the other way around, but either way I'll be back to write more later tonight at Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:40am : Happy Super Late Night, Sweet Baby. I'm just checking in to say goodnight and wish you Sweet Dreams. Not much to report for me tonight. I hope all projects are coming along well. See you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment