Thursday, October 1, 2015

The View From The Stage

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I am really enjoying seeing these posts from Sonic Boom! The one with the giant crowd singing "Don't Stop Believing" is great, and so appropriate. :) Hey girl - you were up on that stage. How'd it feel to be up there? I'll bet it felt great.  :)

Again, and I just can't overstate this, I am so happy you got that opportunity. And, because things build upon other things, this will lead to more photo passes and more opportunities. Just remember : I say so!

And because I say so, it will happen.  :)

You hadn't posted earlier, which is why I didn't post until now, but I just figured you were working on something or another. Did you take pics at Alcest? I'd sympathize if you didn't. For one thing, venues don't always allow cameras, and cell phone shots are just cell phone shots. But more importantly, it goes back to the "I Just Wanna Watch The Concert" factor, and when it's your favorite band up there, that can factor quite heavily.

I am looking forward to the show next week. It's gonna be at the Regent Theater in Downtown L.A., another of our old-but-now-restored grand movie palaces from the 1920s. Those old theaters, known collectively as the Broadway Theater District, were just sitting there boarded up and collecting dust for over 70 years until fairly recently. Now, they are being restored one after the other. The Regent seems to be one of the latest restorations; at least I haven't heard of it before. But it will be a great show and I can get close because it's general admission.......

Not much to report from daily life. Just usual stuff. I need a new list to do on FB, cause I finished my progressive list. I love lists! Maybe I'll do some movies or something.....

That's all I know for tonight, Sweet Baby. I think everything is going great! Intent is everything, and imagining your life before it happens.

Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning. 

I Love You. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment