Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Night Love (late night love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm at home, just relaxing. Facebook is running ultra-slow on me for some reason, I had to turn my computer off and reboot a couple times. FB feels like it's jamming up. Anyway, it'll probably smooth out sooner or later. I liked that photo you posted via Sylvaine, or the photog that worked with her. Now that's the kind of photo I am talking about : mysterious, a vague image of shapes and forms, not "picture perfect". That is what I prefer over slick photography. Of course I am talking about art photography. I mention this because you are also doing fashion and portrait photography (i.e. commercial work) and in those cases, especially in fashion work, a slick look may be exactly what you want. But for art photos, give me images, textures, forms, shadows.......try to change an object in relation to the camera. Let your eye see something different. Look past the object itself for something else that surrounds it, or is within........  :)

I saw your post about Stephane, too, and that is beyond cool that he works or has worked on the LHC. He must have been on an elite list of graduate students to have that opportunity, and to go to Princeton. I would love to have a chance just to see that thing in action. :)

Well, I will go on my walk in a little while. No "Walking Dead" tonight. I just finished Season Three and I am taking a week off so I don't rush through Season Four already. I'm running out of seasons, because they are currently showing Season Six on AMC, and I will be caught up before it's over. So I don't wanna run through Seasons Four and Five too fast. So I'll watch an "X-Files" instead, haha.

I'm a little sleepy because of a late night after Opeth, and then up early for church, but I'll get my second wind later on, and I'll write more at Pearl's. We sang really well in choir today. I wanna sing every day!

See you in a bit. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. Not much to report for the rest of the evening on my side, though I did have a nice walk, and we are still having balmy nights even at the end of October, no sweatshirt required. Not yet anyway. I know the dreaded L.A. Cold will descend soon enough, though, and I'll be ready.....

Did you have a nice weekend? Maybe you took some nature photos. Your posts seemed to suggest that, so if you did I hope you got some good ones. I will try to go on another hike this week, and then I am really hoping to for sure go on one on Halloween day. I had such good luck last Halloween, with an awesome hike at Walker Ranch, and I got many good pix, that I am hoping it will happen again, at Walker or maybe another favorite Santa Clarita/Newhall spot.

October sure has been an incredible concert month, with Van Halen, Alcest and then Opeth last night. So much is happening and right now things feel really good.

Well, I will wish you Sweet Dreams for now, and then I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment