Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Totally Pro (plus problem w/FB) (weird weather)

Good Evening, my Darling,

It was another long day at Pearl's, but I am home now. The grouting job wound up taking the whole day instead of the few hours I'd predicted, so I had to stick around. I saw your photo this morn, the Versus Me outtake. Another great shot! You arranged the guys well, got great expressions, and the doggie is too cute. He should be in the band, haha. I'll tell ya, girl - you are a total professional now. Wow, indeed!

Something is funny with Facebook today, starting last night actually. It keeps freezing up on me, on both my Chromebooks too, both here and at Pearl's. What happens is that I'll turn one of the computers on, and I'll scroll FB for a couple minutes, then the scrolling will start sticking and getting jumpy instead of smooth, and finally it'll just freeze. Then I have to close the window, open a new one, and go to FB all over again. Then after about 2 or 3 minutes the same thing happens and I have to close that window too.

Over and over again, all day long, on both computers. I wanted to do an experiment, to see if it was just FB, or perhaps a Chromebook issue instead, but as I type this blog, everything seems to be smooth. The text is not stalling or jumping forward. So I think the issue has gotta be with FB, and besides, it's happening both here and at Pearl's. I know nothing about computers of course, but surely that means that each computer is running over a different line, which would be too much of a coincidence for them both to have the same problem. So it's gotta be Facebook, though I haven't heard anyone else mention it.

Anyhow, I will just deal with it tonight and hope it clears up soon, but if you see me going on and off FB, that's the reason. I hope you had a nice day. I will be on the usual schedule........

I Love You and am glad everything is going so well!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back later at Pearl's)

12:35am : Happy Super Late Night, Sweet Baby. Finally relaxing after a long day. The Facebook Freeze seems to have resolved itself, at least for the moment. It got better back at home after I came back from my walk, and now it's doing okay here. No freeze ups thus far, fingers crossed. I liked the Northwoods photo you posted earlier. Are you guys getting color like that already, with the leaves turning? It's beautiful. We of course don't get such colors, though we do get a rustic version, but right now we are still doing Summer (about 90 today), and what's more, the humidity has been heavy - 78% today. Now I know how the folks in Georgia feel. They say we are gearing up for a monster El Nino, and I suppose all this heat and humidity is an indication. It's really weird to have both, this late in the year. We will probably get pouring rains, starting in late December or early January, and it could be mega, from what they are predicting. An El Nino can last all the way till April.  I know we need the water, but I'm still not looking forward to it, lol.

Flash lightning in the hills tonight, on my walk.

I hope your day was great, and I will see you in the morn. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment