Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Afternoon Love From Home (Rock 'N Roll & Rice) (late night love)

Hi, my Darling,

I am home, just taking a short break before heading out again. I think I will try for a hike, though I've gotta do some shopping, too. I saw your post just now, so maybe you are gonna go to that show tonight? I hope so, and I hope you get to photograph, too. You will really get in good with these guys, and Sevendust is a national act, so any time you get to be in that atmosphere, or even photographing from the stage, is a good thing! If you go, also make sure to have a blast. That's the most important part! :) That video I posted - man, I used to love Three Dog Night when I was about 11 or 12. They were my favorite group for a couple of years, just before I started hanging out at College Records and learning about zillions of new bands, and Progressive rock and such. Three Dog Night had a bunch of hit singles, great songs too, and their three lead singers were all fantastic......  :)

Well, I will head out in a few minutes, and I'll see what trail I wind up on.

Then I'll be back at Pearl's at 4:30pm.

I Triple-Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

7:10pm : Good Evening, Sweet Baby. I saw your post a little while ago via Lee Milbrandt, so you must be at the venue, and by now the show must be underway. Which means that you are knocking it out of the park! I am glad and excited, and will be looking forward to seeing the pix as always. :)

P.S: Enjoy the concert, too!

I wound up going out to Rice Canyon, one of my favorites. I hadn't been there for several months, so it was good to go again. The place is pure magic and today was just gorgeous, about 80 degrees and October shadowy. When I got back, I figured we might as well continue to enjoy the day, so I took Pearl and The Kobester out to Lake Balboa, where we had a nice walk. Kobi got to see some Canada Geese up close, too.

I am gonna look over the day's pictures and maybe post a couple more later. Also gonna watch a "Walking Dead". I don't know if you know who The Governor is, but I don't like him, haha, and I am rooting against him in tonight's episode.......

After that I will do the rest of my walk. Probably already did about 2 1/2 in Rice Canyon, so I'm halfway done already. Have a great concert and I will write more later on at Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:35am : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I hope you had a great concert (assuming you went), and that you got some great shots (a given). Versus Me seems to be on the upswing. I am guessing they are a relatively new band, and from your area, but it looks like they are getting a lot of good gigs, and touring too, and as you are their photographer, that is an excellent development indeed.

Not much more to report on my end. Just a very nice day overall. I love this time of year.  :)

I'll wish you Sweet Dreams for now, and then I'll see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment