Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween! (a great night and a great month)

Hey Sweet Baby,

Happy Halloween! You are probably already out and about, but I just wanted to say that your costume looks great! You are ready to Raid Some Tombs in a big way. :)

I had another awesome Halloween Hike out at Walker Ranch. Hopefully got a good pic or two; I will check later. Right now, me and The Kobester just finished carving a pumpkin, and now I will put his costume on. We should start getting some Trick Or Treaters by about 6pm. and they keep coming until about 8 or 8:30. So I will be here until then. After that I will head home to do some Trick Or Treating of my own, aka my walk, in which I will try to go by some cool haunted houses in the 'hood.

Then I'll be back at Pearl's later on. Have a blast tonight, and I will see you in a while.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (boo)

1:45am : Happy Super Duper Late Night, my Darling. In fifteen minutes, though, we'll have to remove the Duper from that greeting and just call it Happy Super Late Night, because at 2am it will be 1am, and we shall do that hour over again.

Yeah, I know I'm a goofy individual, but I'm just trying to keep track of the time, haha.

So did you have a fun Halloween? There is no doubt you did! I hope you got to go to a fun party, or even some Trick Or Treatin', because as has been known for several decades now - Halloween ain't just for kids. In fact, it's really for adults. Kids just get indoctrinated into it, and then they do it for life.  :)

We had fun handing out candy at Pearl's. We got a fair amount of kids, maybe 40 to 50 total, until 8:30. I had the TV switched between the World Series and the "Halloween" movie marathon on AMC. I also had my Halloween cape on while I was handing out the treats, and Kobi - who was helping me - had on his pumpkin harness. The Black Kitty ran back and forth between the porch and the driveway, she was excited to be a Black Kitty today.

I met Grimsley back at my place at 9pm and we went on my traditional Halloween Walk, through the darker streets of the various 'hoods in The 'Ridge. Four miles worth. We saw some pretty cool houses along the way......

Tomorrow morning is church and choir, so I will be back at the usual time of about 1pm. This sure has been a great month.

Sweet Dreams until morning. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment